Depression and anxiety are common, treatable conditions. Our licensed counselors will meet with you privately, confidentially, in your home, and help you develop a plan to feel better.
The things that happen as we get older—the loss of a spouse or child; changes in financial status or living situation; physical or other health challenges—can all affect your quality of life.If you or someone you know is experiencing depression or feeling worried, anxious, or alone, our program can help.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Supportive telephone calls
- One-on-one counseling in the privacy of your own home
- Family counseling
- Substance abuse counseling
- Support with hoarding and de-cluttering
- Multi-disciplinary assessment
- Referrals to services like home care and to medical and other specialists.